The Standing Tall For Christ Blogger Award is designed to highlight and encourage Christian Bloggers around the world, who are Standing on the Truth that is Jesus Christ and doing their part to build the Kingdom of God. It is also my hope it will build fellowship and draw us closer together in the family of God.
This award is a Christian Community Award, meaning once you have received it, you can, and hopefully will, nominate 7 other Christian Bloggers to receive the award as well.
Here is how the Award works:
- Write a Post on Your Blog – Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award & Answer the 7 Questions Below, then nominate 7 other Christian Blogs.
- Notify your nominees.
- Place the STFC Blogger Award on your site, linking the image to this page.
The 7 Questions:
- When did you first get to know Jesus Christ as your savior?
- What is your favorite verse of scripture?
- What is your favorite article you have ever written?
- What is your favorite Christian Song/Artist?
- What is your favorite Christian Book (besides the Bible)?
- What is your best advice for other Christian Bloggers?
- Who has influenced your walk with Christ the most?
The STFC Blogger Award:
Post somewhere on your blog -w- Link to this page.
The First 7 Nominations of this Award are:
- Taking Up My Cross
- Victors’ Corner
- Wisdom Treasures
- Reasoned Cases for Christ
- Inside Cup
- Musings along life’s journey
- TheHeartseeker’s Blog
Just for fun, I will answer the 7 questions:
- At the age of 35, when he appeared to me supernaturally.
- Ahhh so many to choose from…. Psalm 119:11 “Your Word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against you”.
- Ahhh so many… LOL JK! I choose: Living a Secret Life of Sin?
- My Recovery – Unspoken
- The Bondage Breaker – Neil T. Anderson
- Start with a Marathon Mindset, not a Sprinter. Be Patient.
- My Wife, who was a prayer warrior for our first 7 years of marriage before I came to Christ.
Categories: Site Updates