Something occurred to me recently. I spend a great deal of time writing on this blog, visiting other blogs and interacting with other writers, but at the end of the day, I know very little about any of you. What I do know is that there are countless Christian Bloggers in the world, I keep finding new ones every day.
So I thought today I would try something a little different, and see how many people participate beyond hitting the like button, in an attempt to really get to know each other. We are brothers and sisters in Christ after all.
Below I have several questions, pick one or more and answer them in the comments below. It never hurts to leave a link to your blog for those who are new to WordPress or blogs in general. If you don’t like these questions, no problem, just tell me a little bit about yourself!! So here we go:
1) Tell us about the day Jesus Christ came into your life?
2) What is one area you consider yourself an expert?
3) What was the best job you ever worked at?
4) What is your favorite article you have ever written? (Don’t forget to link it)
5) What are three words your best friends would use to describe you?
6) What is your favorite verse of scripture?
7) If you could share ONE Christian blog with the world, one that you found since you started your blog… which one would it be?
8) Name on person in your life who has influenced your walk with Christ the most.
9) Outside of the Bible, what is the most recent book you have read?
10) What is the funnest or weirdest thing about you, that very few people know?